This year, reservation is compulsory for the acrobatic courses of one of the largest treetop adventure course in France. Indeed, due to health regulations and whatever the season, the Spinaparc is now only accessible by prior reservation.
In January, February, March, November and December, bookings must be made by e-mail to find out the opening times.
A moment close to nature to escape and spend an unforgettable day!
The Spinaparc is one of the largest adventure parks in France, located in an exceptional natural setting of 5 hectares, a stone's throw from the city centre of Epinal. It offers a unique and authentic setting in the heart of the forest of Epinal. Combining high ropes course and a via ferrata thanks to 200m of high sandstone cliff: it makes it special!
- The Petits Aventuriers course is specially designed for audacious children, who can play Tarzan in the trees from the age of 4 thanks to a system of secure nets along the entire course.
- 5 courses (including one on the cliff) are accessible to children from 6 years old.
- 7 courses for adults with several levels of difficulty which cross the forest and rocky landscape. Sensations guaranteed!
From Thursday 01 July to Tuesday 31 August 2021
10:00 to 16:55
From Wednesday 01 September to Sunday 31 October 2021
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
13:30 to 15:30
Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
13:30 to 17:00
- Services available / Activities :
- With instructor
- Sport without an instructor
- Sports / relaxation :
- Theme park
- Pets welcome :
- Groups welcome :
- Information update date :
- in the SITLOR database 06/07/2021 15:52:37
- Prices :
- Minimum 9,50
- Maximum 29
- Location :
- In a woodland setting