This viewpoint at 682m altitude offers a unique view of the village of Tendon.
Accessible from the Tendon waterfalls by following the "red ring" signposting, good hiking boots essential.
All year long 2023
- Type of natural heritage :
- Viewpoints - Orientation tables
- Conditions of visit (individuals) :
- Visit on your own at all times
- Signposted footpaths
- Pets welcome :
Score on website : - No customer opinion Give an opinion customer
LA ROCHE DE LA BROSTILLE
Petite cascade de Tendon
- Information update date :
- in the SITLOR database 28/06/2023 15:34:41