- Difficulty of route / loopback :
It is a stage route, which can be completed in its entirety or in sections, with the possibility of covering one or more stages at one's own pace depending on the distance and the level of the participants. It is mainly suitable for families but also for sportsmen and women equipped with mountain bikes, mountain bikes or EV.
For each section you will find practical information: What to visit? Where to sleep? Where to eat? Where to taste the local specialities? A lot of practical information for food, rescue and relaxation... A good place is reserved for social contact and activities that can be carried out in addition to the day's stage in order to discover as much as possible about the places visited.
The route in a few figures
- 246 km in total
- 3641m total height difference
- 18 hours by VTC/VTT
- 12 hours in VAE
- 2 departments crossed
The essential "nuggets" of the area to be discovered on the route:
- The House of Negritude and Human Rights in Champagney,
- St. Peter and Paul's church in Melisey,
- La Chapelle Notre-Dame du Haut by Le Corbusier in Ronchamp,
- "Escape from 1000 Ponds." A loop of Little Finland from Faucogney,
- The terraced gardens of Plombières-les-Bains,
- The Géhard and Faymont Waterfalls in Val-D'Ajol,
- The church Notre-Dame de Remiremont and its Romanesque crypt,
- The Wood Museum in Saulxures-sur-Moselotte,
- La Confiserie Bressaude in La Bresse,
- The People's Theatre of Bussang,
- The 1001 Roots Museum in Cornimont.
- Type of touring route :