CHAUME DU GRAND VENTRON :
The Grand Ventron is the highest point of Ventron, at 1204 m altitude. An orientation table allows you to discover the diversity of the Vosges summits and its famous route des Crêtes. On a cold day, you can see the Swiss Alps emerging from a sea of mist.
500 metres further south is the Petit Ventron, which reaches an altitude of 1,155 metres.
These stubble fields are at the heart of a nature reserve: the Massif du Grand Ventron!
- Category of environmental heritage :
- Regional country park
- Voluntary nature reserve
- Type of natural heritage :
- Viewpoints - Orientation tables
- Mountain landscapes - Peaks - Straw fields
- Conditions of visit (individuals) :
- Visit on your own at all times
- Coach park :